March 11, 2023
We are so excited to be bringing back this event in 2023!
The Game And Invention Challenge inspires students in grades 1-12 to use their creativity, critical thinking, and STEM skills to develop games, inventions, or solutions based on problems children/families face in their daily lives. Students will have a chance to demonstrate their games or inventions to a team of judges.
We need your support! Help us put on this amazing program by sponsoring an event that fosters the skills that future employers are looking for!
Your support of this event will help us to provide an exceptional experience for the students and their mentors, including items such as specialized registration software, electronic judging tools and structured feedback from the judges, participation awards for all students and awards for top entries, including a trip to the Chicago Game & Invention Fair for the Most Marketable Game Concept! Sponsorship opportunities start at $1,000.
• Most Marketable Game Concept – Two entries, including travel costs, to the Chicago Young Inventor’s Challenge will be awarded (Middle and High School)
• Most Creative Concept (for the younger ages) – An ice cream party for the school of the winning team will be awarded (Elementary School)
• Most Outstanding Presentation – Two $1,000 prizes will be awarded (Middle and High School)
• Best Invention – Two $1,000 prizes will be awarded (Middle and High School)
• OSTC Challenge Winner – One $1,000 prize and a trophy will be awarded
Other questions? Contact the Oakland Schools Education Foundation or by phone at 248.209.2434